Compare Validator taking time to Load Page

thomson

Hi,
I have 5 aspx pages, In one page i have a Compare Validator
Control, The four aspx pages are loading fast with similar controls, no
code behind, But the page having Compare Validator Control is taking
time, Any insights to this?

Thanks in Advance

thomson

Greg Young

Not without seeing code .. I tend to error on the side of safety and assume
this is not something with the validator control. Do you have anything to
base this off of (like profiling) or is it just your observation.

Cheers,

Greg

thomson

Greg said:
Not without seeing code .. I tend to error on the side of safety and assume
this is not something with the validator control. Do you have anything to
base this off of (like profiling) or is it just your observation.

Cheers,

Greg

Hi greg,
i dont have any profiler, its my assumption, the only
difference between the rest of the pages is the Compare Validator
control, In the Compare Validator, i have given the control to validate
and Control to Compare to 2 text boxes, If i remove this control it
loads very fast like other pages

Regards