    Dynamic),the ErrorMessage, theType (integer), yet it still let's the value
    '2233mm' go through.

    What else do I need to do?
    cashdeskmac, Nov 21, 2007

  2. cashdeskmac

    Hans Kesting Guest

    cashdeskmac has brought this to us :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have added a CompareValidator to my .NET 2.0 web page and told it to
    > validate against Integers.
    >
    > I set the ControlToValidate, the Text, Display (tried both Static and
    > Dynamic),the ErrorMessage, theType (integer), yet it still let's the value
    > '2233mm' go through.
    >
    > What else do I need to do?

    set Operator to DataTypeCheck

    Hans Kesting
    Hans Kesting, Nov 21, 2007

  3. cashdeskmac

    cashdeskmac Guest

    Sorry, Hans, I should also have mentioned that Operator was already set to
    DataTypeCheck.

    cashdeskmac, Nov 21, 2007
  4. cashdeskmac

    cashdeskmac Guest

    Found the problem: I had a typo in the ValidationGroup property (one letter
    was uppercase, it should have been lowercase).
    cashdeskmac, Nov 26, 2007