comparing combinations

suzy

Hi, i'm from belgium, europe, and my english is not perfect, so my excuses.
I ame looking for someone ho can help me with my problem.

I want to compare combinations in an imputfile, and if they have 2 or 3 or more the same numbers i want remove then; all the combinations have to be compared
i give you an example:
the imput file:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9
4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15
7 9 11 13 15 16
7 9 15 18 20 22

Combinations with max 2 equal numbers; the othets must be removed from the imput list
the output list:
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 9 15 18 20 22

is it possible in a box were i can change
the file name and place: *.txt
the max same numbers: 2-10

THANKS
suzy

Mladen Adamovic

you want us to do your homework?

[...]

I am not a student; i teach adults excel, word, and msoffice
this is for personel use
and you don' t have to do things you don't want
my asking is for those people who see clearly the solution, without working all day finding the solution; i don't force, i ask politly
with regards suzy

"Mladen Adamovic" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht you want us to do your homework?