comparing strings...

Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am writing a program for a beginner's C++ class. Part of the assignment requires me to input a grade key of 20 letters from a file and compare it to the answers of students. I have no problem getting the information in the right places, but I can't figure out how to compare these 20 letters to those 20 letters and output a grade based on how many were correct.

Any ideas?