    90-day VSPro trial expires.

    Thanks,
    Keith

    Keith, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Keith

    Phil Guest

    Keith wrote:
    > I have VBExpress, and would like to play with the 90-day VSPro trial
    > (specifically to have access to CF projects). Are there any known
    > compatibility issues? Specifically, I want to make sure that I won't have
    > any problems with my existing VBExpress installation and projects when the
    > 90-day VSPro trial expires.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Keith

    To the best of my knowledge any program written in VB Express will run
    just fine if compiled with a Pro/Team/Whatever compiler. Correct me if
    I'm wrong, The only difference in the Express version from all the
    others is the amount libraries included and the inability to connect to
    remote data shares (e.g. SQL Express Local only). There might be slight
    issues loading the project file if your version is really old, but there
    is an import tool in the IDE.

    Phil, Jan 31, 2007