compatibility question: VB.net express, 90-day VSPro trial

Keith

I have VBExpress, and would like to play with the 90-day VSPro trial
(specifically to have access to CF projects). Are there any known
compatibility issues? Specifically, I want to make sure that I won't have
any problems with my existing VBExpress installation and projects when the
90-day VSPro trial expires.

Thanks,
Keith

Phil

Keith said:
I have VBExpress, and would like to play with the 90-day VSPro trial
(specifically to have access to CF projects). Are there any known
compatibility issues? Specifically, I want to make sure that I won't have
any problems with my existing VBExpress installation and projects when the
90-day VSPro trial expires.

Thanks,
Keith
To the best of my knowledge any program written in VB Express will run
just fine if compiled with a Pro/Team/Whatever compiler. Correct me if
I'm wrong, The only difference in the Express version from all the
others is the amount libraries included and the inability to connect to
remote data shares (e.g. SQL Express Local only). There might be slight
issues loading the project file if your version is really old, but there
is an import tool in the IDE.