Compilation Error at runtime

Daniel Melo

I have a similar problem as reported by Aleksandar Milosevic earlier on this
news group :

Compilation Error
Description : An error ocurred during the compilation of a resource required
to a service this request. Please review the following specific error
details and modify your source code appropriately
Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 1073807364

C:\WINNT\system32> "c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\vbc.exe"
/t:library /utf8output
/R:"c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\temporary ...

Obs : The rest of command line is ommited

<The .NET generated source code follows the error message>>

This problem appear after some activity on the application OR after changing
the web.config file.

I dont believe it is a security issue because the user activating ASP.NET
pages is on Administrator group (I changed processModel tag on machine
config)

Does anyone has a direction ???

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Melo