Compilation error (CS0016)

Guest

Hi,
Can anyone help with the following error message I get returned to my
browser when I try to run my asp.net app, please? It's written in c# and used
to run ok until quite recently. I've checked that the networksystem account
has the necessary permissions, tried installing the .net 1.1 service pack,
reinstalling .net, and a million other things, too. It's driving me nuts!

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0016: Could not write to output file
'c:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\t_e\deb54fb2\98f7e0e7\0htxjz5n.dll' -- 'Access is denied. '