Compilation error when impersonating

Guest

Hi

I've enable impersonation on my ASP.NET site via the web.config file. When I
access the web site using my credentials all works fine. However, when I set
the userName and password attribute to the same user account that I am using
initially and I again hit the web site, I get the following error:

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC31019: Unable to write to output file
'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\scrapanalysis\4f37acf1\90b66942\5e5hjrcw.dll': Access is denied.

I then remove the userName and password attributes from the Web.config. I
then get the following error:

Access to the path "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary
ASP.NET Files\scrapanalysis\4f37acf1\90b66942\hash.web" is denied.

I've checked my IIS settings and have disable anonymous access and am using
Windows authentication. So the problem appears to be that I can logon as a
user as have ASP.NET impersonate that user, but if I force ASP.NET to
impersonate the same user, I get compilation errors. I am running Win 2003
Server.

Thanks in advance

Al