    to kick it off (and it's probably not documentated).

    Thanks,
    Mythran
    Mythran, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Well, in 2.0 this is easy.

    I take it you are familiar with all of these:
    http://lozanotek.com/archive/2005/06/08/392.aspx
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/ASPdotNETprecompiler.asp
    http://weblogs.asp.net/jgalloway/archive/2004/10/15/242677.aspx

    but haven't been able to pull out anything useful from them?

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.codebetter.com/