Compilation problem in Linux environment

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by lakshman_k, Nov 3, 2011.

  1. lakshman_k

    lakshman_k

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi All,

    I have created a new c Program named sls_eql_ret_proc.c with dependencies of sls_eql_ret_utl.c, sls_eql_mq.c, sls_delivery.c

    I have also created a new header file named sls_eql_ret.h and included it in include folder.

    But when i am trying to make the program its giving an error.

    "Cant find the include file sls_eql_ret.h."

    whats my question is " Do i need to include the header file information at any other place"

    Thanks.

    lakshman_k, Nov 3, 2011