Compilation Problem with Quartus II V4.0 (a new joke ?)

ELJ

I've got a projet that I compile with Quartus II V3.0 SP2 and I have no
problem.

Now I load my projet with Quartus II V4.0 and when I compile I have that
following message :

Error: Design was synthesized in a benchmarking mode. No programming file
will be generated.

I try by creating a new projet and it's the same.
I don't find any option about benchmark.

I check in the hand book of quartus and in Altera FAQ butI found nothing
about it.

Does anyone have a solution ???

Paulo Valentim

funcheung said:
I have met the same problem, I dont have any solution

Have you 2 tried communicating this to Altera Support? If so, what did
they say? They are usually pretty good at answering support questions.
Personally I never had this problem.

- Paulo Valentim