    Ka-lolek

    *sry for my english:p

    , Jun 16, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I downloaded compilator gpp344b but i dont know how can i compile
    > programs.
    > I have file program.cpp in folder gpp344b\bin (in this folder is also
    > file gpp.exe so i think i should put file with source of my program
    > also into this folder)
    > and i write: "gpp program.cpp"
    > but then i see this error:
    > "gpp.exe: environment variable DJGPP not defined" :(
    > what should i do?

    Define it. And then go to DJGPP web site and RTFM.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 16, 2006

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I downloaded compilator gpp344b but i dont know how can i compile
    > > programs.
    > > I have file program.cpp in folder gpp344b\bin (in this folder is also
    > > file gpp.exe so i think i should put file with source of my program
    > > also into this folder)
    > > and i write: "gpp program.cpp"
    > > but then i see this error:
    > > "gpp.exe: environment variable DJGPP not defined" :(
    > > what should i do?

    > Define it. And then go to DJGPP web site and RTFM.

    what does "define it" mean?
    what must i do to define it?

    , Jun 22, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > Victor Bazarov wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> I downloaded compilator gpp344b but i dont know how can i compile
    >>> programs.
    >>> I have file program.cpp in folder gpp344b\bin (in this folder is
    >>> also file gpp.exe so i think i should put file with source of my
    >>> program also into this folder)
    >>> and i write: "gpp program.cpp"
    >>> but then i see this error:
    >>> "gpp.exe: environment variable DJGPP not defined" :(
    >>> what should i do?

    >> Define it. And then go to DJGPP web site and RTFM.

    >> --

    > what does "define it" mean?
    > what must i do to define it?

    I have a very little idea what "environment" you're using. In *my*
    environment I set an *environment variable* by means of the "set"
    command. Now, it has nothing to do with C++ language, that's why
    continuing to talk about it would be a violation of the topicality
    of this newsgroup. You should also consider going to DJGPP web site
    and RTFMing *before* defining the variable, contrary to my advice.
    I have a sneaky suspicion that in their FM they explain relatively
    well what you need to do to use their product.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 22, 2006