Compile a lisp code and execute into a Java Virtual Machine

Santiago Carbonell

Hi,

I'm working in a project that is lisp code and works fine in Allegro
CL and MCL.

What I need is compile this lisp code (some lisp files) and execute it
into a Java Virtual Machine and add some Java interfaces from Swing.

I don't know if someone can help me in this task.

I'm trying jatha and loadfromjarprimitive but doesn't work fine and I
don't know if this is what I need

Some examples of how to load, compile and execute some lisp code into
java is appreciated

Thanks

Pascal J. Bourguignon

Silvio Bierman said:
You could look into clojure. It is a JVM Lisp that might be of use.

Not at all. Clojure is useless since it's not a Common Lisp.

Arne Vajhøj

Not at all. Clojure is useless since it's not a Common Lisp.

Have you seen the OP's source code, so that you know the
differences will make Clojure useless?

Arne

Kaz Kylheku

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.lisp.]
Have you seen the OP's source code, so that you know the
differences will make Clojure useless?

``I'm working in a project that is lisp code and works fine in Allegro
CL and MCL.''

Unlikely it will work in Clojure without a rewrite. Clojure and CL are
not compatible, even for writing half-a-page throwaway programs.