Compile and run ASP, mdb, Access, HTML on a CD-ROM?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Steven Green, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Steven Green

    Steven Green Guest

    Greetings,

    Does anyone have any idea how I can run ASP code and search a database
    directly from a CD-ROM?

    I have this small website (HTML & ASP) and it searches a microsoft
    Access database, and I'd like to be able to have it run directly from
    a CD-ROM, so the user can view the site without having to install
    software on their machine.

    Example is: http://www.phdcc.com/ -- but it doesn't work as well as
    I'd like. Any ideas?

    Help is much appreciated! Heck, I run a webhosting/email company --
    if you find me an opensource solution I'll give you some free
    webspace/email!!

    Thanks,
    Steve
    Steven Green, Sep 16, 2003