Compile and run ASP, mdb, Access, HTML on a CD-ROM?

Steven Green

Greetings,

Does anyone have any idea how I can run ASP code and search a database
directly from a CD-ROM?

I have this small website (HTML & ASP) and it searches a microsoft
Access database, and I'd like to be able to have it run directly from
a CD-ROM, so the user can view the site without having to install
software on their machine.

Example is: http://www.phdcc.com/ -- but it doesn't work as well as
I'd like. Any ideas?

Help is much appreciated! Heck, I run a webhosting/email company --
if you find me an opensource solution I'll give you some free
webspace/email!!

Thanks,
Steve