Compile ASP.NET project!

Adam Knight

Hi all,

I am wanting to compile an asp.net project that i have create using ASP.NET
Web Matrix!!!!

The project consists of a number of files, and though i am familiar with
compiling individual vb files,
I am not sure about compiling a group of files into the one assemmbly!!!

Once the project is compiled, i will i need to remove the page Src
attributes from all aspx files
and import from the assemmbly instead???

I would appreciate some insight, on how to go about this!!

Cheers,
Adam

Jon Paal

To compile a class file, you must use the command-line compiler, which isn’t as hard as it sounds. To compile a VB file into a DLL,
you just use the appropriate compiler command, adding references as needed:

vbc /t:library /out:FileName.dll *.vb /r:System.data.dll /r:system.dll

For more information google :

compile asp.net webMatrix