    I would appreciate some insight, on how to go about this!!

    Cheers,
    Adam
    Adam Knight, Oct 11, 2005

  2. Adam so you are on the right track and how is QLD today?
    To use webmatrix you need to specify it as page SRC and whe suing VS.NET
    use codebehind
    For compilation follow these samples at:-
    http://authors.aspalliance.com/aldotnet/examples/compilerbasics.aspx
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    "Adam Knight" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am wanting to compile an asp.net project that i have create using

    ASP.NET

    Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 11, 2005

  3. Adam Knight

    Jon Paal Guest

    To compile a class file, you must use the command-line compiler, which isn’t as hard as it sounds. To compile a VB file into a DLL,
    you just use the appropriate compiler command, adding references as needed:

    vbc /t:library /out:FileName.dll *.vb /r:System.data.dll /r:system.dll

    For more information google :

    compile asp.net webMatrix

    Preachers also once said the world was flat,
    and those who disagreed were condemned and punished by the church
    Jon Paal, Oct 11, 2005