compile BCC 4.52 ancient program

happytoday

I am trying compile a program written by BCC 4.52 .
Please either :
Where can I find BCC 4.52 ?
What is alternative for BCC 4.52 ? because I could not find graphics.h
in BCC 5.5.
Thanks in advance .

Raymond Martineau

I am trying compile a program written by BCC 4.52 .
Please either :
Where can I find BCC 4.52 ?

That's a commercially sold product. Borland may have a version
available, but it's doubtful.
What is alternative for BCC 4.52 ? because I could not find graphics.h
in BCC 5.5.

You'll have to check with the newsgroups specific for Dos programming
or Windows programming. They might have a drop-in replacement for the
missing library although it didn't appear in a quick Google search.
You might end up having to re-write the library yourself (which
shouldn't be too difficult to create an abstraction layer.)