Compile ErrorApp_Web_r2vslqrl.dll and App_Web_qxqentcx.dll

sck10

Hello,

I am getting the following error which is causing my template
(mpAluPmo0302.master) not to work. Is there any way to fix this? Any help
with this would be appreciated.

Thanks, sck10

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'mpAluPmo0302' exists in both
'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\e7ad0f39\139d3efa\App_Web_r2vslqrl.dll' and

'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\e7ad0f39\139d3efa\App_Web_qxqentcx.dll'

Page Brooks

sck10,
You could try cleaning out your Temporary ASP.NET folder. The assemblies
should be copied back correctly the next time you run your application.

sck10

Thanks Page,

sck10