    the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

    Thanks.
    , Oct 4, 2007

  2. santosh Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
    > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

    This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    Google? The first results page shows a possible service.
    santosh, Oct 4, 2007

    On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi!

    > > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
    > > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

    > This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    > Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

    Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
    sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
    suggestion, I tried google before posting...
    , Oct 4, 2007
  4. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> > Hi!

    >> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
    >> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

    >> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    >> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

    >Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
    >sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
    >suggestion, I tried google before posting...

    Welcome to clc. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Kenny McCormack, Oct 4, 2007
  5. santosh Guest

    wrote:

    > On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> > Hi!

    >> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
    >> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

    >> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    >> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

    > Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
    > sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
    > suggestion, I tried google before posting...

    Well the closest I can tell would be comp.programming or comp.distributed.
    You might also try comp.misc and comp.compilers. Unfortunately some of
    these groups appear to be virtually deserted. That's why I recommended a
    Net search.
    santosh, Oct 4, 2007
  6. Richard Guest

    santosh <> writes:

    > wrote:

    >>> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    >>> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

    >> Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
    >> sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
    >> suggestion, I tried google before posting...

    > Well the closest I can tell would be comp.programming or comp.distributed.
    > You might also try comp.misc and comp.compilers. Unfortunately some of
    > these groups appear to be virtually deserted. That's why I recommended a
    > Net search.

    Santosh, you do realise how many times you post useless OT posts? Try
    and refrain. If someone can help maybe they will. But posting totally
    non helpful "OT" replies is exactly the type of thing that makes this
    group appear to be so arrogant and prissy. Try-and-ignore. Or help.
    Richard, Oct 4, 2007
  7. santosh Guest

    wrote:

    > On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> > Hi!

    >> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
    >> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

    >> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    >> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

    > Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
    > sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
    > suggestion, I tried google before posting...

    Maybe this link might help...
    <http://distcc.samba.org/>

    Also:
    <http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm>
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compile_farm>

    You should also consider registering for a UNIX shell account. Many of them
    provide access to a compiler.

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compile_farm>
    santosh, Oct 4, 2007
  8. Army1987 Guest

    On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 05:42:15 -0700, lope.vega wrote:

    > On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <> wrote:
    >> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
    >> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

    > Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
    > sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
    > suggestion, I tried google before posting...

    Consider reading "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" by Eric S.
    Raymond.
    --
    Army1987 (Replace "NOSPAM" with "email")
    A hamburger is better than nothing.
    Army1987, Oct 4, 2007
  9. Army1987 Guest

    On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:07:08 +0200, Richard wrote:

    > Santosh, you do realise how many times you post useless OT posts? Try
    > and refrain. If someone can help maybe they will. But posting totally
    > non helpful "OT" replies is exactly the type of thing that makes this
    > group appear to be so arrogant and prissy. Try-and-ignore. Or help.

    Discussions about topicality are by convention always topical.

    Army1987, Oct 4, 2007