    No matter what I do I always seem to be getting the pdb files (I tried
    publish option too) for all the references assemblies that this webservice
    uses. Any ideas/suggestions will be hugely appreciated
    SP, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Check the compilation element in the web.config file, i.e.:<compilation
    debug="false">.

    Because you no longer need to compile a web-project (which for VS2005, are
    merely files in a directory), the way you tell the runtime how to compile
    the files is through the Web.config file. (which is actually a very cool
    feature :)

    --

    Best regards,

    Abel Eduardo Pereira