    want to open or save. is there a way around this?

    thanks,
    rodchar
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Oct 26, 2005

  2. nope...
    It's the users settings that determine what they want to do with the file.
    You can try to force it to ALWAYS say this, but you can't force it to never
    say it....

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Oct 26, 2005

  3. please forgive me i don't understand. what users setting could i change to
    bypass this and just open the help?

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Oct 26, 2005