    fully object-oriented compiler compiler.

    So far i found only antlr. Any other suggestions?

    With Best Regards, Andrey
    Andrey Batyuck, May 11, 2004

  2. "Andrey Batyuck" <> wrote
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Do you know any compiler compiler that can give output in C++? I would like
    > to implement run-time scripting system in my system, and i am looking for
    > fully object-oriented compiler compiler.
    >
    > So far i found only antlr. Any other suggestions?

    There used to be a product called YACC++ that processed LR(k) grammars (not
    LALR(1)) and generated C++ code. I have no idea if the company that made it still
    exists. It's something a web search engine or two can answer for you, if you're
    interested.

    Claudio Puviani
    Claudio Puviani, May 11, 2004

  3. "Andrey Batyuck" <> wrote in message news:<40a08411$1@proxy>...
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Do you know any compiler compiler that can give output in C++? I would like
    > to implement run-time scripting system in my system, and i am looking for
    > fully object-oriented compiler compiler.
    >
    > So far i found only antlr. Any other suggestions?
    >
    > With Best Regards, Andrey

    Try antlr
    Best regards
    Todor
    Todor Todorov, May 12, 2004
  4. Andrey Batyuck wrote:
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Do you know any compiler compiler that can give output in C++? I would like
    > to implement run-time scripting system in my system, and i am looking for
    > fully object-oriented compiler compiler.
    >
    > So far i found only antlr. Any other suggestions?
    >
    > With Best Regards, Andrey

    What you need is a scripting interface. Not a compiler compiler (what
    ever that is). If you are working on a linux box, try QSA (A C++
    scripting interface) which you can get from Trolltechs site.

    If you aren't working on a linux box, you might be able to find a few
    (that also works on linux box') on http://www.google.com (search for
    'scripting c++').
    Frederik Hertzum, May 17, 2004