    This happens for every page and after I created a MasterPage.

    Please help. I have seen multiple questions from people on this same
    issue, but with no answers.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=, Apr 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    30 seconds on Google:

    "I found a solution. During the publishing stage on framework 2.0 uncheck
    the "allow this precompiled site to be updatable". Once I unchecked this it
    published correctly and functioned correctly on IIS. With it checked I
    would always receive 'InitializeCulture' is not a member of ...

    Another alternative to these is to copy the files directly from your
    development environment as the aspx pages define there CodeBehind pages in
    there header tags. Either method will work. Option 1 is faster.

    I hope this helps.

    Anthony"

    Jeff Dillon, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Excuse me, but in 30 seconds you found out the wrong response.
    The problem was ambiguos inheritance in my pages.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=, Apr 12, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    And in less than 30 seconds you were rude

    At least I tried, and you're welcome. I've added you to my "don't help in
    the future" list

    Jeff Dillon, Apr 12, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    timType3

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Ambiguous Inheritence

    Hi,

    Am having the same issues and need to have the content updateable once the site has been precompiled.

    I am reasonably new to .net, what did you do to remove any ambiguous inheritence.

    We generally use namespace.class inheritence suchas.

    Inherits="lilybrook.products_subs"

    should we not be using namespaces in this context, could this cause ambigious inheritence.

    Does this mean I have 2 pages inheriting the same page, as all pages seem to have unique class name.

    Would masterpage inheritecne, or user control inheritence cause any of this

    Any help would be great this has been baffling me for days

    Tim

    timType3, Aug 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    Dawson

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    30 Seconds More

    Well, 30 Seonds is all it took me on google to find this post which both fixed my problem and gave me a laugh, so thank you both kindly sirs.

    Dawson, Aug 25, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    lordofthefunk

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I have the same issue

    Hi, I have the same issue with Visual Studio 2008 using .NET 3.5.

    I have tried unchecking the "Allow this precomplied site to be updatable" checkbox in the MSBuild Options pane of the project Properties, but it still gives me the error:

    "Error 7 'InitializeCulture' is not a member of 'ASP.templates_elh2007_accomm_dwt_aspx'."

    as well a host of others including:

    "Error 8 'CreateResourceBasedLiteralControl' is not a member of 'ASP.templates_elh2007_accomm_dwt_aspx'."

    and:

    "Error 12 'Page' is not a member of 'ASP.templates_elh2007_accomm_dwt_aspx'."

    Please help if you can!
    Thanks, Simon

    lordofthefunk, Jul 1, 2008
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    chrisemersonnc

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    @lordofthefunk

    I'm in the same boat...
    - Visual Studio 2008
    - Getting this annoying "InitializeCulture" message
    - Have tried many different Codebehind/Inherits variants - nothing works.

    chrisemersonnc, Jul 6, 2009
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljaW8gUGlyZXM=?=

    azumasenseiguatemala

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Problems with reports

    I used this form of compiling you described. I unchecked the "Allow this precomplied site to be updatable" checkbox in the MSBuild Options pane of the project Properties and I repaired the display errors but I have got problems with the reports I'm using. I don't know if you can help me with this trouble I've got, and thank you for the post because it helped me.

    azumasenseiguatemala, Jan 20, 2011