Compiler Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Bruno Desthuilliers, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. Bjoern Schliessmann a écrit :
    > anton a wrote:
    >
    >>Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about
    >>the compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of
    >>the syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

    > I'm not really about the syntax of your question,

    lol !-)

    <op>
    Sorry... Please don't take it as a personal offense (FWIW, my English is
    barely better than yours)
    </op>

    Bruno Desthuilliers, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Bruno Desthuilliers

    anton a Guest

    Hello

    Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about the
    compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of the
    syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

    Thanks.

    anton a, Sep 11, 2007

  3. anton a wrote:
    > Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about
    > the compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of
    > the syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

    I'm not really about the syntax of your question, but I'd try
    looking at the source code.

    Regards,

    Björn

    --
    BOFH excuse #228:

    That function is not currently supported, but Bill Gates assures us
    it will be featured in the next upgrade.

    Bjoern Schliessmann, Sep 11, 2007
  4. > Someone knows since as I can obtain the information detailed about the
    > compiler of Python? (Table of tokens, lists of productions of the
    > syntactic one , semantic restrictions...)

    The EBNF grammar is in Grammar/Grammar; this also implies the list
    of tokens. Another list of tokens in Include/token.h. The semantic
    restrictions are mostly implemented as SyntaxError. These are
    raised under various circumstances - search the code for SyntaxError,
    for details.

    Regards,
    Martin

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=, Sep 11, 2007
  5. Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
    > Bjoern Schliessmann a écrit :

    >> I'm not really about the syntax of your question,

    ^(sure)

    > lol !-)

    ;) It wasn't mean ironically, I really forgot the "sure".

    Regards,

    Björn

    --
    BOFH excuse #322:

    Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice cold
    water.(Do not turn of your computer, you do not want to cool down
    the Pentium Chip while he isn't working, do you?)

    Bjoern Schliessmann, Sep 12, 2007