Compiler Switch From GUI

Stephen

Hello,
I am using the current GUI version of the Digital Mars C++ Compiler 7.51.

I am attempting to compile a piece of code that requires the

-Ae option which I,m assuming is controlled from the GUI compiler options by
selecting

Enable, new[], delete overloading. ?

For some reason this option refuses to 'stick' and seems to revert to the
unchecked option? Even saving the project options after selecting this
option cannot prevent it from being switched off.

I,m actually attempting to compile with these flags copied from
a batch file.

-Aa -Ab -Ae -Ar -XD -w3 -w18 -WD

How can I emulate the -A options from the GUI?

Thanks Stephen

Victor Bazarov

Stephen said:
I am using the current GUI version of the Digital Mars C++ Compiler 7.51.

[...]

How can I emulate the -A options from the GUI?

You're in a wrong newsgroup. This NG is about C++ _language_, you need
one that is about your compiler or your OS. Command-line switches and
compiler options are off-topic here, sorry.