compilers

michaelborsellino

hey guys, i have a problem, i've been searching all over the internet
for a free decent c++ compiler, i need some recomendations!!!

Kevin Rouge

hey guys, i have a problem, i've been searching all over the internet
for a free decent c++ compiler, i need some recomendations!!!

You can also try Borland's site for a free compiler.

Ivan Novick

Kevin said:
You can also try Borland's site for a free compiler.

Does it work on linux? I haven't heard much good (or much at all)
about their compilers lately? Do you know if they are keeping it
current.

Thanks,

happyvalley

MingW with codeblocks IDE