Compiling a code behind file as unsafe

Jeronimo Bertran

How can I modifiy the compiler options in a Visual Sutido.net project so I
can include the /unsafe compiler option for one of my code behind cs files?

Thanks,

Jeronimo

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Jeronimo,

To set this compiler option in the Visual Studio development environment,
please perform the following steps:

Open the project's Property Pages dialog box. For details, see Setting
Visual C# Project Properties.
Click the Configuration Properties folder.
Click the Build property page.
Modify the Allow unsafe code blocks property.

To set this compiler option programmatically, please refer to the
AllowUnsafeBlocks Property.

Does is answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support