Compiling Code-behinds in VS.NET 2005 Beta

Guest

I'm trying to upgrade an ASP.NET site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2. When I open
the web project it is converted and the .cs files are shifted to the code
folder so they get compiled. However all the code-behind files (*.aspx.cs)
are not moved.

These files are never complied. I can test this by putting an obvious error
in the .aspx.cs file and the compiler doesn't give any errors. Also some code
in the .cs files in the code directory uses classes defined in the code
behinds, and the compiler gives an error saying these classes aren't defined.

Is there a way I can force the compiler to compile the .aspx.cs files even
though they aren't in the /code/ folder? I notice that when I make a new web
site in VS.NET 2005 and use the 'code in a sepate file' option it does *not*
put the file in the /code/ folder, and yet it *does* compile.

Any suggesstions?

Thanks,
Daniel.