Compiling error, please

Beny Rey

Hi Everybody,

When I tried to compile my CustomControl ( to be later called from a ASP.NET
page )

I always get the following message:

"vbc: Command Line error BC2012: can not open ..\bin\CustomControls.dll
for writing"

Could anyone please explain me which is the problem?

Thanks

Beny

Beny Rey

Thanks a lot. I finally found the problem.

The text book fooled me, it incorporates a \bin\CustomControl.dll.

in the compiler command line. But I don't have that folder bin. Deleting

it ( or using a real folder name such as \aRealFolderName\CustomControl)

solved it.

Beny