Compiling OpenGL code with MinGW

LoneWolf

Hi im trying to compile some code im developing that uses opengl and
glut on mingw(using eclipse as the IDE) but im having linker errors
like:

g++ -o(OUTPUT).exe (.o files here) -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lglaux -lglut32
Warning: resolving __imp__glEnable by linking to __imp__glEnable@4
Use --enable-stdcall-fixup to disable these warnings
Use --disable-stdcall-fixup to disable these fixups
Warning: resolving __imp__glBlendFunc by linking to
__imp__glBlendFunc@8

.... undefined reference to `_imp__glAlphaFunc'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glAlphaFunc'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glGenTextures'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glBindTexture'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glTexParameteri'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glTexParameteri'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glTexParameteri'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glTexParameteri'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glTexEnvf'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glTexImage2D'
.... undefined reference to `_imp__glBindTexture'

I ommited the filename and the lines where the functions are being
used the important is the error itself.
As you can see I'm linking with openl32 etc so what am I missing?

Zeppe

LoneWolf said:
[...]

You are off-topic here, but I'd suggest you to check out the order of -l
in the g++ call: it's not invariant.
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/gccintro_18.html

Best wishes,

Zeppe