Compiling the h2xs way.

kspecial

My name is Noah. What i'm trying to figure out is how I can
compile this module: Win32::Scheduler. Most modules can simply be
inserted, be compiled (if you will) with a Makefile, or if there is
not one made, h2xs.

Now. H2xs is probably what i'm going to need *not quite sure.
Check out how the file directory looks:

~\scheduler\blib\lib\Win32:
--> Scheduler.PM
--> Scheduler(Directory)
\Scheduler:
-->CopyJobs.pl
-->TEST.PL
-->Win32-Scheduler.ppd
-->TIE_Scheduler.xpp
-->TIE_Task.xpp
-->CONSTANT.CPP
-->Scheduler.cpp
-->TIE_Task.cpp
-->TIEFunctions.cpp
-->CONSTANT.H
-->Scheduler.hpp
-->SchedulerBuild.h
-->VERSION.H
-->Scheduler.dsp
-->Scheduler.dsw
-->Scheduler.def
-->win32perl.h
-->CUString.lib
-->CUString.hpp
<EOF>-----------------------------------<EOF>

Quite UGLY I might add, but as you can see i have tried to
spiff it up for whomever may be reading.

So. ANY clues or small hint's (weeny) would be helpfull.
Thank you.

--K-sPecial

James E Keenan

My name is Noah. What i'm trying to figure out is how I can
compile this module: Win32::Scheduler. Most modules can simply be
inserted, be compiled (if you will) with a Makefile, or if there is
not one made, h2xs.

Now. H2xs is probably what i'm going to need *not quite sure.
Check out how the file directory looks:

~\scheduler\blib\lib\Win32:
[snip]

My hunch is that you are referring to this CPAN module.
http://search.cpan.org/src/DAVEROTH/Win32-Scheduler_v20000702/lib/Win32/Sche
duler/

The author does not appear to have provided a README, so we can only guess
at how it should be installed. Perhaps you should correspond directly with
him: (e-mail address removed)

kspecial

James E Keenan said:
My name is Noah. What i'm trying to figure out is how I can
compile this module: Win32::Scheduler. Most modules can simply be
inserted, be compiled (if you will) with a Makefile, or if there is
not one made, h2xs.

Now. H2xs is probably what i'm going to need *not quite sure.
Check out how the file directory looks:

~\scheduler\blib\lib\Win32:
[snip]

My hunch is that you are referring to this CPAN module.
http://search.cpan.org/src/DAVEROTH/Win32-Scheduler_v20000702/lib/Win32/Sche
duler/

The author does not appear to have provided a README, so we can only guess
at how it should be installed. Perhaps you should correspond directly with
him: (e-mail address removed)

Thank you,
Auther has been contacted, no response yet. I will keep looking.
Remember if anyone else has ever compiled this module before let me know.

--K-sPecial