    thanks,

    --
    Mark

    Mark Woodward, Feb 10, 2006

  2. D=C5=88a Piatok 10 Febru=C3=A1r 2006 14:18 Mark Woodward nap=C3=ADsal:
    > Hi all,
    > I've asked this on the vim list as well, so sorry for the cross posting
    >
    > I'm trying to compile snapshot 195 of vim 7 on kubuntu (debian)
    >
    > using ./configure --enable-rubyinterpreter --enable-perlinterpreter
    > failed for both.
    >
    > One of the guys on the vim list suggested:
    > 'apt-get install libperl-dev'
    > which fixed the perl issue.
    >
    > Is there a similar library/package I need for ruby.
    > Ruby's functional (ie I can :!Ruby % from inside vim) but I'm trying to
    > configure the ruby interpreter at compile time
    >
    > any suggestions appreciated
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > --
    > Mark

    libruby-dev or libruby1.8-dev? I wonder if someone asked / told the Ubuntu=
    =20
    packagers to provide a metapackage that corresponds to the standard Ruby=20
    distribution, I hate having to hunt and peck across aptitude (Yea, verily t=
    he=20
    god and king of APT frontends) to get all the bits and pieces.

    David Vallner

    David Vallner, Feb 10, 2006