Compiling with aCC on 64 bit HPUX

mbpradeep

Hello all,
I am compiling a C++ application with aCC (LP64 model - +DD64). But we
are using some non standard includes like (/opt/aCC/include/SC -
standard components) Time.h (note capital "T") and String.h etc. I
could compile the same code in 32 bit by linking with lib++.a. But I am
not able to link 64 bit code with existing lib++.a
(/opt/aCC/lib/lib++.a) - obviously may be due to differences in the
architechure. But I could not find any lib++.a in the directory
(/opt/aCC/lib/PA20_64/) either. there is only one file libdemangle.a in
there. Can anyone tell me which library I need to link to for using
functions from Time.h (Time::make_time,Time::year_part ... etc).
I am on HPUX 11 64 bit
aCC A.03.55 (aC++)

Thank you in advance
Pradeep