Compiling with H2XS.

kspecial

My name is Noah. What i'm trying to figure out is how I can
compile this module: Win32::Scheduler. Most modules can simply be
inserted, be compiled (if you will) with a Makefile, or if there is
not one made, h2xs.

Now. H2xs is probably what i'm going to need *not quite sure.
Check out how the file directory looks:

~\scheduler\blib\lib\Win32:
--> Scheduler.PM
--> Scheduler(Directory)
\Scheduler:
-->CopyJobs.pl
-->TEST.PL
-->Win32-Scheduler.ppd
-->TIE_Scheduler.xpp
-->TIE_Task.xpp
-->CONSTANT.CPP
-->Scheduler.cpp
-->TIE_Task.cpp
-->TIEFunctions.cpp
-->CONSTANT.H
-->Scheduler.hpp
-->SchedulerBuild.h
-->VERSION.H
-->Scheduler.dsp
-->Scheduler.dsw
-->Scheduler.def
-->win32perl.h
-->CUString.lib
-->CUString.hpp

Quite UGLY I might add, but as you can see i have tried to
spiff it up for whomever may be reading.

So. ANY clues or small hint's (weeny) would be helpfull.
Thank you.

--K-sPecial

P.S I had this on comp.programming (of course they would not give me a response).