    make: *** No rule to make target `runathana.py', needed by `frozen/
    frozen.c'. Stop.

    I am using Debian 4.0 32bit machine

    est, Oct 10, 2010

  2. est

    est Guest

    Re: Compiling xpython: No rule to make target `runathana.py', neededby `frozen/frozen.c'.

    On Oct 10, 7:40 pm, est <> wrote:
    > I found an interesting project, it's a single 4.7 MB executable with
    > stdlib+PIL+pdf r/w+magpy+wxpython environment
    >
    > But when compiling following the instructions
    >
    > http://www.xpython.org/#compiling
    >
    > there is an error
    >
    > make: *** No rule to make target `runathana.py', needed by `frozen/
    > frozen.c'.  Stop.
    >
    > I am using Debian 4.0 32bit machine

    Today I am trying to compile it using mingw (GNU Make 3.81) on Win7 32
    bit and got this

    In file included from Python/thread.c:121:
    Python/thread_pthread.h: In function 'PyThread_start_new_thread':
    Python/thread_pthread.h:200: error: aggregate value used where an
    integer was expected
    Python/thread_pthread.h: In function 'PyThread_get_thread_ident':
    Python/thread_pthread.h:222: error: aggregate value used where an
    integer was expected
    make[1]: *** [Python/thread.o] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `e:/dev/github.com/xpython/Python-linux'
    mingw32-make: *** [Python-linux/python] Error 2

    Can anyone help?

    est, Oct 11, 2010