Compiling xpython: No rule to make target `runathana.py', needed by `frozen/frozen.c'.

est

I found an interesting project, it's a single 4.7 MB executable with
stdlib+PIL+pdf r/w+magpy+wxpython environment

But when compiling following the instructions

http://www.xpython.org/#compiling

there is an error

make: *** No rule to make target `runathana.py', needed by `frozen/
frozen.c'. Stop.

I am using Debian 4.0 32bit machine

est

I found an interesting project, it's a single 4.7 MB executable with
stdlib+PIL+pdf r/w+magpy+wxpython environment

But when compiling following the instructions

http://www.xpython.org/#compiling

there is an error

make: *** No rule to make target `runathana.py', needed by `frozen/
frozen.c'.  Stop.

I am using Debian 4.0 32bit machine

Today I am trying to compile it using mingw (GNU Make 3.81) on Win7 32
bit and got this

In file included from Python/thread.c:121:
Python/thread_pthread.h: In function 'PyThread_start_new_thread':
Python/thread_pthread.h:200: error: aggregate value used where an
integer was expected
Python/thread_pthread.h: In function 'PyThread_get_thread_ident':
Python/thread_pthread.h:222: error: aggregate value used where an
integer was expected
make[1]: *** [Python/thread.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `e:/dev/github.com/xpython/Python-linux'
mingw32-make: *** [Python-linux/python] Error 2

Can anyone help?