compiling zvnc from gcc to bcc32

joe

i am trying to compile a port with zebedee of vnc with bcc32
So far i am still trying to get the viewer running.
I am using the bcc32 compiler. and I get a couple of errors with the
zebedeelib.c. some gcc to bcc errors. I belive the main problem now is
the
extern void message(unsigned short, int, char *, ...);
i get a few in compatible pointer errors when compiling the zebedeelib

MAKE Version 5.2 Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland
zebedeelib.c:
Warning W8075 zebedeelib.c 853: Suspicious pointer conversion in function
readMessage
Warning W8066 zebedeelib.c 884: Unreachable code in function readMessage
Warning W8075 zebedeelib.c 966: Suspicious pointer conversion in function
writeMessage
Warning W8065 zebedeelib.c 1764: Call to function 'InitializeZeBeDeeLib'
with
no prototype in function InitializeClientParameters
Warning W8065 zebedeelib.c 2393: Call to function 'InitializeZeBeDeeLib'
with
no prototype in function InitializeServerParameters
Warning W8065 zebedeelib.c 2954: Call to function 'InitializeZeBeDeeLib'
with
no prototype in function DefaultEncryptionParameters
TLIB 4.5 Copyright (c) 1987, 1999 Inprise Corporation

but this are all warnings so it might still work. the error happens
when i compile vncviewer

MAKE Version 5.2 Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland
nt.cpp:
Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
Error: Unresolved external '_message' referenced from
C:\VNC_WINSRC\VNCVIEWER\ZEELIB\ZEELIB.LIB|zebedeelib
can anyone tell me what this error are from?

Jeff Schwab

joe said:
[...]

FYI, you posted to comp.lang.c++. This is a newsgroup where the C++
language is discussed; you are unlikely to get much help with a
particular compiler or non-standard library, like Zebedee.

Try contacting Zebedee about your error message. Alternatively, you
might try tracking down the problem in the code yourself, so you have a
better understanding of what has gone wrong. If you have trouble
understanding the code, you might ask for some guidance in comp.lang.c.

Good luck,
Jeff