Complete syntax of DataBinder.Eval() ?

Simon Storr

I've been using DataBinder.Eval(container, expression, format) to late-bind
controls in an aspx template with a typed dataset, but finding the syntax of
'expression' has been pure guesswork... Is there a reference anywhere for
the complete syntax of what's possible with 'expression' for datasets? All
the examples I've found have been for simple fields but I need to have
relations bound as well. I've worked out that

Tables[mytable].DefaultView.[0].[myfield]

will get me field 'myfield' in table 'mytable' in the dataset, but I can't
work out how to get relations, eg.

myrow.GetParentRow("mychildfield")["myparentfield"]

Is this even possible?

Simon