    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    http://my.opera.com/arbpen/albums/show.dml?id=281941

    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 10, 2009

  2. On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:35:32 GMT, Adrienne Boswell wrote:
    > I was informed by my house guest that my cat, Rolo, was carrying a rat in
    > her mouth. It turned out to be a grey mouse. I got it away from her, and
    > upon inspection, found that she had broken it's back. The front legs
    > worked, but the back legs did not. I could not think of what else to do
    > with it, so I put it back in the garden. Of course, Rolo saw me doing
    > this, so she came and took the mouse back, probably to the Convent where
    > she got it in the first place.
    >
    > My cat is a murderer. So far, she has caught four birds, one flew away
    > after being rescued, two were taken by the Humane Society after I rescued
    > them, and one I only know about because of the feathers that were on the
    > kitchen floor when I got home. And now, a mouse! I have to admit, I'm
    > proud of her. Good girl, poor mouse.
    >
    > Adrienne Boswell at Home
    > Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    > http://my.opera.com/arbpen/albums/show.dml?id=281941

    Ain't usenet _GREAT?_

    Allodoxaphobia, Jan 10, 2009

  3. On Jan 10, 1:35 pm, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    > I was informed by my house guest that my cat, Rolo, was carrying a rat in
    > her mouth.  It turned out to be a grey mouse...

    First, it is a mouse, the proper thing to do would have been to just
    smash it quickly with a rock (bat, shoe, etc...) to put it out of its
    misery rather than let it be eaten alive by your cat.

    Second, cats are wild animals. Wild animals eat other wild animals.
    This is ok. Your cat did nothing wrong. It was being a cat.

    Third, I saw your picture. I think you are a milf. (not trying to be
    rude)

    Travis

    Travis Newbury, Jan 11, 2009
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
    <> writing in

    > On Jan 10, 1:35 pm, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    >> I was informed by my house guest that my cat, Rolo, was carrying a
    >> rat in her mouth.  It turned out to be a grey mouse...

    > First, it is a mouse, the proper thing to do would have been to just
    > smash it quickly with a rock (bat, shoe, etc...) to put it out of its
    > misery rather than let it be eaten alive by your cat.

    I didn't think of doing that at the time, and besides, I think the kids
    would have thought I was terrible to just smash it.

    > Second, cats are wild animals. Wild animals eat other wild animals.
    > This is ok. Your cat did nothing wrong. It was being a cat.

    I know, that's one of the reasons why I like having a cat, they are good
    hunters. I would much rather have a companion that likes to sleep on my
    feet than mouse traps and poisons.

    > Third, I saw your picture. I think you are a milf. (not trying to be
    > rude)

    Blush! Why thank you, Travis.

    --
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 11, 2009
  5. Adrienne Boswell

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 10 Jan 2009, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    > I was informed by my house guest that my cat, Rolo, was carrying a
    > rat in her mouth. It turned out to be a grey mouse. I got it away
    > from her, and upon inspection, found that she had broken it's back.
    > The front legs worked, but the back legs did not. I could not think
    > of what else to do with it, so I put it back in the garden. Of
    > course, Rolo saw me doing this, so she came and took the mouse back,
    > probably to the Convent where she got it in the first place.
    >
    > My cat is a murderer. So far, she has caught four birds, one flew
    > away after being rescued, two were taken by the Humane Society after
    > I rescued them, and one I only know about because of the feathers
    > that were on the kitchen floor when I got home. And now, a mouse! I
    > have to admit, I'm proud of her. Good girl, poor mouse.

    Is this the infamous Rolo Tomassi from "L.A. Confidential"?

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, Jan 11, 2009
  6. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    <> writing in

    > On 10 Jan 2009, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    >
    >> I was informed by my house guest that my cat, Rolo, was carrying a
    >> rat in her mouth. It turned out to be a grey mouse. I got it away
    >> from her, and upon inspection, found that she had broken it's back.
    >> The front legs worked, but the back legs did not. I could not think
    >> of what else to do with it, so I put it back in the garden. Of
    >> course, Rolo saw me doing this, so she came and took the mouse back,
    >> probably to the Convent where she got it in the first place.
    >>
    >> My cat is a murderer. So far, she has caught four birds, one flew
    >> away after being rescued, two were taken by the Humane Society after
    >> I rescued them, and one I only know about because of the feathers
    >> that were on the kitchen floor when I got home. And now, a mouse! I
    >> have to admit, I'm proud of her. Good girl, poor mouse.

    > Is this the infamous Rolo Tomassi from "L.A. Confidential"?

    Yes, I think it must be. Sr. Vicky interred the victim, and told the
    other sisters that the deceased had gone to Mouse Heaven. Hmmm... I'm
    sure that Rolo will go to Kitty Heaven when it's her turn, after all she
    is a good mouser.

    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 11, 2009
  7. Adrienne Boswell

    Jani Guest

    On 11 Jan., 07:04, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    > Yes, I think it must be. Sr. Vicky interred the victim, and told the
    > other sisters that the deceased had gone to Mouse Heaven.   Hmmm... I'm
    > sure that Rolo will go to Kitty Heaven when it's her turn, after all she
    > is a good mouser.

    Take care of your mouse http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info/logo.jpg
    because with touch pads it's a hard time also for a good mouser.

    Jani, Jan 11, 2009
  8. Adrienne Boswell

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 10 Jan 2009, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    >>> My cat is a murderer. So far, she has caught four birds, one flew
    >>> away after being rescued, two were taken by the Humane Society
    >>> after I rescued them, and one I only know about because of the
    >>> feathers that were on the kitchen floor when I got home. And now,
    >>> a mouse! I have to admit, I'm proud of her. Good girl, poor
    >>> mouse.

    >> Is this the infamous Rolo Tomassi from "L.A. Confidential"?
    >>

    > Yes, I think it must be. Sr. Vicky interred the victim, and told the
    > other sisters that the deceased had gone to Mouse Heaven. Hmmm...
    > I'm sure that Rolo will go to Kitty Heaven when it's her turn, after
    > all she is a good mouser.

    Not if she's too messy 'cause who would want kitty heaven to be tainted
    by kitty litter...

    Neredbojias, Jan 12, 2009
  9. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    <> writing in

    >>> Is this the infamous Rolo Tomassi from "L.A. Confidential"?
    >>>

    >> Yes, I think it must be. Sr. Vicky interred the victim, and told the
    >> other sisters that the deceased had gone to Mouse Heaven. Hmmm...
    >> I'm sure that Rolo will go to Kitty Heaven when it's her turn, after
    >> all she is a good mouser.

    > Not if she's too messy 'cause who would want kitty heaven to be

    tainted
    > by kitty litter...

    There is no kitty litter in Kitty Heaven, they just go and it disappears
    - a miracle.

    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 12, 2009
  10. Adrienne Boswell

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "Adrienne Boswell" <> wrote in message
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Neredbojias
    > <> writing in

    >>> Yes, I think it must be. Sr. Vicky interred the victim, and told the
    >>> other sisters that the deceased had gone to Mouse Heaven. Hmmm...
    >>> I'm sure that Rolo will go to Kitty Heaven when it's her turn, after
    >>> all she is a good mouser.

    >> Not if she's too messy 'cause who would want kitty heaven to be

    > tainted
    >> by kitty litter...
    >>

    > There is no kitty litter in Kitty Heaven, they just go and it disappears
    > - a miracle.

    And in the short time that the poop exists before it disappears it smells
    like flowers in a meadow on a fresh spring day.

    Nik Coughlin, Jan 12, 2009
  11. Adrienne Boswell

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 12 Jan 2009, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    >>> Yes, I think it must be. Sr. Vicky interred the victim, and told
    >>> the other sisters that the deceased had gone to Mouse Heaven.
    >>> Hmmm... I'm sure that Rolo will go to Kitty Heaven when it's her
    >>> turn, after all she is a good mouser.

    >> Not if she's too messy 'cause who would want kitty heaven to be
    >> tainted by kitty litter...
    >>

    > There is no kitty litter in Kitty Heaven, they just go and it
    > disappears - a miracle.

    Hmm, don't believe I've heard of an "immaculate excretion" before...

    Neredbojias, Jan 12, 2009