completing a link

DKP

Hello,
I was wondering whether or not it is possible to create a form which
completes a link to a URL. For instance:

url here]">

I don't know if this makes any sense at all or if it is even possible
with HTMl. But I want to add a form to my little webpage that will
allow me to just type in the newsgroup (or the end of the url) and go
to that page.

Thanks for the help,
Dave

DKP

Thanks Mark, it works just fine. I appreciate the your time and code.

Dave

Mark Parnell said:
Hello,
G'day.

I was wondering whether or not it is possible to create a form which
completes a link to a URL. For instance:

url here]">

<form action="http://groups.google.com/groups" method="get">
<fieldset>
Group: <input type="text" name="group">
<input type="submit" value="Go to group">
</fieldset>
</form>

Not actually tested, but it should work.