    to that page.

    Thanks for the help,
    Dave
    DKP, Jul 23, 2004

  2. DKP

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On 22 Jul 2004 21:29:19 -0700, DKP <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Hello,

    G'day.

    > I was wondering whether or not it is possible to create a form which
    > completes a link to a URL. For instance:

    > url here]">

    <form action="http://groups.google.com/groups" method="get">
    <fieldset>
    Group: <input type="text" name="group">
    <input type="submit" value="Go to group">
    </fieldset>
    </form>

    Not actually tested, but it should work.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Jul 23, 2004

  3. DKP

    DKP Guest

    Thanks

    Thanks Mark, it works just fine. I appreciate the your time and code.

    Dave

    DKP, Jul 23, 2004