Complex const initialisation and Intel compiler remark

Ryan Mitchley

Hi all

The Intel compiler generates a #383 remark: "value copied to temporary,
reference to temporay used", for both of the following lines:

const complex<FTYPE> CBase::m_cfZero = complex<FTYPE>(0.0f, 0.0f);
const complex<FTYPE> CBase::m_cfOne(1.0f, 0.0f);

Should I not worry about this remark, or is there a better way to initialise
a static const complex member variable without these remarks being
generated? (FTYPE is set to float, by the way).

Thanks!

Ryan