    --
    With the best wishes,
    Shaul Feldman
    Shaul Feldman, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Shaul Feldman

    Steve Drake Guest

    I use, and don't work for :)

    www.powerupasp.net

    Its very good, you can use templates so you can have anything in your
    treenode, it creates quite small html!!

    Steve

    "Shaul Feldman" <> wrote in message
    Hello,
    I was searching for a good free TreeView component for ASP.Net,
    but haven't found the right one. I need to build a TreeView with multiple
    selection (Checkboxes) when
    each "subtree" may have more than one "leaf" and selection of subtree causes
    to all nodes in that subtree to be selected.
    For instance,

    [ ] Root
    |---[v] Subtree 1
    | |---[v] Node 1_1
    | \---[v] Node 1_2

    |---[ ] Subtree 2
    | |---[v] Node 2_1
    | |---[ ] Node 2_2
    | |---[v] Node 2_3
    | \---[ ] Node 2_4
    \---[v] Subtree N
    \---[v] Node 3_1

    PS: sorry for my bad figure...
    --
    With the best wishes,
    Shaul Feldman
    Steve Drake, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Thanks Steve!
    At a glance looks not bad at all. It's not free - that's a bummer... Well,
    I'd also would like to find recourses on how it's done behind the scenes. I
    know it's a recursion and tabulating, but haven't seen even once a tree view
    tutorial for the web.

    --
    With the best wishes,
    Shaul Feldman

    Shaul Feldman, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Shaul Feldman

    Steve Drake Guest

    Its free to test, and it does come with a few examples.

    Steve Drake, Apr 8, 2004