Complex update Command objects

Mervin Williams

If my SelectCommand points to a stored procedure containing a select
statement which joins two tables, my DataTable will consist of the results
of the query. Here is my statement:
SELECT * FROM Contact INNER JOIN Company_Contact ON Contact.contact_id =
Company_Contact.contact_id WHERE (Company_Contact.company_id = @companyid)

Well, since that is the case, how do I write my UpdateCommand,
InsertCommand, and DeleteCommand objects to update the two different tables
contained in the join query?

Thanks in advance,

Mervin Williams

Sharon

hi marvin.
i suggest that you post you question at:
microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming
you will probably get a better answer there.