Component for "Html to Image" function

Klaus Andersen

Hi

I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
serverside.

Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?

Kind regards

KA

larrybud2002

Klaus said:
Hi

I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
serverside.

Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?

Kind regards

An image of what, the entire HTML output? Why not convert it to PDF?
There's a bunch of components that do that.

Klaus Andersen

An image of what, the entire HTML output? Why not convert it to PDF?
There's a bunch of components that do that.

What im looking for is a component that can create an image of a webpage -
i cant use pdf as i want to use the image on a webpage in thumbsize and as a
big picture.

I am working on a small bot that will visit webpages and make a kind of
screenshots of them for a webpage.

Kind Regards

KA