    Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?

    Kind regards

    KA
    Klaus Andersen, May 25, 2005

  2. Klaus Andersen

    Guest

    Klaus Andersen wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
    > serverside.
    >
    > Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?
    >
    > Kind regards

    An image of what, the entire HTML output? Why not convert it to PDF?
    There's a bunch of components that do that.
    , May 25, 2005

  3. aspimage from www.serverobjects.com
    if that is what you are talking about.. your post was a bit confusing

    Kyle Peterson, May 25, 2005
  4. <> skrev i en meddelelse

    > Klaus Andersen wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I am looking for a component that can generate images from html -
    >> serverside.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have a suggestion for components or ways to do that?
    >>
    >> Kind regards

    > An image of what, the entire HTML output? Why not convert it to PDF?
    > There's a bunch of components that do that.

    What im looking for is a component that can create an image of a webpage -
    i cant use pdf as i want to use the image on a webpage in thumbsize and as a
    big picture.

    I am working on a small bot that will visit webpages and make a kind of
    screenshots of them for a webpage.

    Kind Regards

    KA
    Klaus Andersen, May 26, 2005