    I searched around but was surprised I could only find one such component -
    it looked decent but was wondering if there was anything else.

    Mike

    Mike Allen, Oct 23, 2005

  2. Copy Source As HTML

    Its a plugin for VS

    http://www.only4gurus.com/v3/preview.asp?ID=6779

    --
    Remy Blaettler
    Helping you collaborate better!
    www.collaboral.com

    Remy Blaettler, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Mike Allen

    Mike Allen Guest

    Thanks but I'm looking for something that can generate the output on the fly
    at run time. For instance I want to be able to instantiate the component
    and pass it a file name, and have it then return (or display) the html,
    color formatted asp.net source of that file. Any such component out there?

    Mike

    Mike Allen, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Mike Allen

    xhead Guest

    Doesn't the Duwamish sample application do that exact thing? At least
    with code views it does I think, perhaps not HTML, but you'd see the
    techniques. Search your VS.NET Help for Duwamish to see how to install
    the Duwamish sample application, then go looking in the source code.

    Mike (xhead)

    xhead, Oct 24, 2005