Component to display formated source code

Mike Allen

Can anyone recommend a component that displays asp.net source code on a web
page, with formatted layout and vs.net-like color scheme? Basically looking
for a way to share some asp.net source code on my page and format it nicely.
I searched around but was surprised I could only find one such component -
it looked decent but was wondering if there was anything else.

Mike

Mike Allen

Thanks but I'm looking for something that can generate the output on the fly
at run time. For instance I want to be able to instantiate the component
and pass it a file name, and have it then return (or display) the html,
color formatted asp.net source of that file. Any such component out there?

Mike

xhead

Doesn't the Duwamish sample application do that exact thing? At least
with code views it does I think, perhaps not HTML, but you'd see the
techniques. Search your VS.NET Help for Duwamish to see how to install
the Duwamish sample application, then go looking in the source code.

Mike (xhead)