    page with all its associated files like images, css and Javascript files.

    Any recommendations?

    John Dalberg

    John Dalberg, Apr 11, 2007

  2. there are a few hundreds for free :)

    it's called OFFLINE browsers

    just go to http://www.download.com/ and see for your self

    Bruno Alexandre
    Strøby, Danmark

    "a Portuguese in Denmark"

    Bruno Alexandre, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Hello John,

    Save page as MHT

    ---
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
    My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

    Michael Nemtsev, Apr 11, 2007
  4. What about <iframe>?

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Apr 11, 2007
  5. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    "Bruno Alexandre" <> wrote:
    > there are a few hundreds for free :)
    >
    > it's called OFFLINE browsers
    >
    > just go to http://www.download.com/ and see for your self

    I want a component, not a stand alone program.

    John Dalberg

    John Dalberg, Apr 11, 2007
  6. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    "Eliyahu Goldin" <> wrote:
    > What about <iframe>?

    What about it? An iframe displays a web page. How is it going to be used to
    grab a web page and put all the elements in some folder I specify?

    John Dalberg

    John Dalberg, Apr 11, 2007