component to download a webpage with the images, css & js files?

John Dalberg

I am looking for a component which I can use in my app to download a web
page with all its associated files like images, css and Javascript files.

Any recommendations?

John Dalberg

Michael Nemtsev

Hello John,

Save page as MHT

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

JD> I am looking for a component which I can use in my app to download a
JD> web page with all its associated files like images, css and
JD> Javascript files.
JD>
JD> Any recommendations?
JD>
JD> John Dalberg

John Dalberg

Eliyahu Goldin said:
What about <iframe>?

What about it? An iframe displays a web page. How is it going to be used to
grab a web page and put all the elements in some folder I specify?

John Dalberg