ComponentArt tabStrip Control help

Chris Kettenbach

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Does anyone have any experience with the Component Art TabStrip control? On
the click of the tabs it redirects to another page based on the nodes in an
xml file. My question is, is there anyway to trap that event and cancel out
of it? We have asp validator controls on the page and they work ok,
however, clicking on the tabstrip allows the user to submit the page,
whereas you will not submit if you click a button on the page that would
otherwise do a postback. Any advice? I would like to be able to cancel the
post if any of the validaotrs have "IsValid" = false. Thanks for any
advice.

Regards,
Chris