Composite Control - Hyperlink Problem

Mike

I have a composite control containing several
hyperlinks. I've placed this control on several aspx
pages and everything works fine at run-time. However,
within my project I created a sub-directory ( a new
folder, called TESTFOLDER ) containing another aspx file
( called test.aspx ). I then dropped my composite
control onto test.aspx. When I run and go to test.aspx
and click on one of the links on my custom control, the
path now contains TESTFOLDER. So instead of
Project1/WhereTheLinkShouldgo .. I get ..
Project1/TESTFOLDER/WhereTheLinkShouldGo, which fails.

Do I need to include the entire Custom Control code in
this new directory or is there some way of assuring that
when you click a hyperlink within the control, the same
path is passed no matter where the custom control resides?

I am setting the .NavigateUrl for my hyperlinks in
CreateChildControls()

Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest

I used Linkbuttons and js to open my aspx pages within
the class. Please dont worry about repling to this.
Thanks!!