Composite Control - Hyperlink Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Mike, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I have a composite control containing several
    hyperlinks. I've placed this control on several aspx
    pages and everything works fine at run-time. However,
    within my project I created a sub-directory ( a new
    folder, called TESTFOLDER ) containing another aspx file
    ( called test.aspx ). I then dropped my composite
    control onto test.aspx. When I run and go to test.aspx
    and click on one of the links on my custom control, the
    path now contains TESTFOLDER. So instead of
    Project1/WhereTheLinkShouldgo .. I get ..
    Project1/TESTFOLDER/WhereTheLinkShouldGo, which fails.

    Do I need to include the entire Custom Control code in
    this new directory or is there some way of assuring that
    when you click a hyperlink within the control, the same
    path is passed no matter where the custom control resides?

    I am setting the .NavigateUrl for my hyperlinks in
    CreateChildControls()

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Mike, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Mike

    Guest Guest

    I used Linkbuttons and js to open my aspx pages within
    the class. Please dont worry about repling to this.
    Thanks!!

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Mike

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003