Composite Controls

John Carnahan

I was trying to do the following but maybe .net isn't capable of this...

1.) Build a control in the designer that includes multiple controls,
methods, properties, etc.
2.) Build a page that uses (inherits) this control, and the page designer
display the control and it's child controls in the page designer.

I've played with User controls, Custom Controls, Composite Controls, etc.
and can't seem to find the magic....or is there one?

I read a couple of threads below, and it seems like they had a problem too,
but I'm not sure if an answer was found.

John