Composite custom controls events

apple

I create a simple custom tabular control, and try for place set of controls
inside its tab tags.
<helix:tabcontrol id="Tab1" runat="server" width="100%">
<helix:tab header="Users">other controls</helix:tab>
<helix:tab header="Roles">other controls</helix:tab>
<helix:tab header="Resources">other controls</helix:tab>
</helix:tabcontrol>
Control tree with all nested controls will be created fine, but postback
events don't firing if I place other controls inside helix:tab tags, for
example the datagrid paging don't work. And databinding work correct. Why?
How I can process the postback from nested controls.

thank

Alessandro Zifiglio

I have posted a reply in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols group. Follow up there :)