    Thank you.
    Regards,
    George Ionescu

    George Ionescu, Jul 5, 2004

  2. the normal way: textBoxID.Text...

    But it depends where you want to read those values. If it's inside your
    composite control or container (i.e. page). Anyway. If you access those
    values inside your webcontrol refer to my first line. If you access those
    values from the outside it's best to make two properties on the webcontrol
    which actually are just accessing those same Text properties of the
    textboxes. So?

    If you would just like to examine the text passed from the user side there's
    no need for implementing that interface. Why? Should you control fire any
    server events or anything else.

    But obviewsly I think we're all missing something. Probably there is more
    behind this, that you forgot to tell. Sometimes details ARE important... ;)

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }

    Robert Koritnik, Jul 5, 2004