    toolbox when the web page references the library?

    Thanks

    Jeronimo
    Jeronimo Bertran, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Hi Jeronimo,

    Thank you for posting.

    As for the toolbox, when we've referenced a class library project in
    ASP.NET 2.0 web app in vs 2005, the toolbox should automatically display
    all the available custom webserver controls in the class library. And there
    does be possible that after some editing in the class library, the
    displayed items doesn't got synchornized. I suggest you try right clicking
    the toolbox(when page in design view) and use the "reset Toolbox" menu item
    to reset it. After the reset, the items should be refreshed to the updated
    view.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 5, 2006

  3. Thnaks Steven, That solved the problem
    Jeronimo Bertran, Apr 6, 2006
  4. You're welcome Jeronimo,

    Good luck!

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 6, 2006
  5. Steven,

    I have found thet Resetting the toolbox sometimes works and sometimes
    doesn't. In some cases I have found that resetting the toolbox doesn't add
    my CompositeControls, and closing VS2005, openning it again and resetting
    the toolbox then SOMETIMES fixes it. I have noticed that I only have this
    problem with CompositeControls and not with WebControls I created.

    Just to let you know.

    Jeronimo Bertran
    Jeronimo Bertran, Apr 12, 2006
  6. Thanks for your followup Jeronimo,